1. Many people are suffering the loss of a loved one, family member or friend.
2. Survivors endure the pain of their own injuries, at least one of which I know having also lost a loved one, her husband, Dorwan Stoddard.
3. Although tragedy has occurred at a ''Congress on the corner'' held by a duly elected representative of the people, it was not the result of politics, but instead appears to be due to the acts of a deranged single individual.
4. Unfortunately, emotion has led some folks to unjustly place blame for this tragedy on innocent people including those in the ''Tea Party'' movement.
5. I withhold placing blame, which is contrary to that of the vitriolic rhetoric coming from Sheriff Dupnik of Pima County Arizona. He should be ashamed of his comments. He speaks for few.
6. My father's cousin Dorwan Stoddard was killed as he bravely shielded his wife, Mavy, from the shooter. Dorwan, I am so proud of you for your acts of love, especially of the final act.
7. I watched as Congress Representative Giffords read the first amendment of the US Constitution kicking off the 112th US Congress. She has been a shining example of what she read before the people on that day and so many other days. God bless her, her family and her doctors as she regains her ability to participate in her elected role as well as all else in her personal life.
8. I, as a ''Tea Party'' member will always cherish the US Constitution and those who defend it. A senseless act by a deranged individual will not cause a knee jerk reaction by those who are of sound mind.
9. Truth be told, the shooter will likely prove to lean left not right, although likely confused generally. You won't find me or any other conservative blaming liberals for his actions though.
10. We must remember the brave acts and innocence of loved ones victimized at the tragic event in Tucson Arizona.